You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

This is a term widely used in health and social care which means a group of different health and social care professionals working together to support people with illnesses or disabilities.

Depending on the needs of the individual, this might include:

  • Doctors

  • Nurses

  • Social workers and welfare advisers

  • Speech and language therapists

  • Physiotherapists

  • Occupational therapists

  • Psychologists

  • Healthcare assistants.